Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 39


My Left-Arm production has slowed as I've grown more intent on studying for my licensing exam at the end of this week.  I'll be glad to have that behind me since it has been a looming dark cloud for much of the year.  I don't really know what to expect and really hope I pass it on the first go round.  My job may be in jeopardy if I don't pass. No Pressure! 
I will come out of my sling this Tuesday, but don't know if that marks the official end of the Left-Handed Series.  I still will not be able to lift my right arm very high, which limits work on my easel. I've been surprised that I've come away with some pieces I actually like.  I also have been happy with the overall experience of doing regular work for the first time in a very long time.

No comments: