Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Little Update


I know I've posted sporadically of late and wanted to give a quick update.  First and foremost my paints are out for the first time since my move.  I'm well past the halfway mark on my painting and hope to be posting it by the end of this coming week.  I was getting a little frustrated and then things started coming together yesterday.  The little video is a slideshow collection of pastel pieces that will be up at a local cafe starting August 1st.  It's not a place known for generating sales, but I appreciate the exposure and a small solo show. 

I got a phone call on "Earthquake" this past Friday from someone interested.  I don't know if there will be a sale just yet, but it feels good to get the inquiry.  It is a favorite piece of mine and I really want it to be up somewhere on a more permanent basis.  

Still no job, but I'm getting a few positive connections for potential clients for the business.  I'm hoping I can limp along to give it time to take off.  ©2010 Cindy K. Shaw All rights reserved

No comments: